You are here
Business Development Manager - Risk Management Services
- Selling into Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks Career Development Opportunities
- Highly regarded organization within business services Employer of Choice
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the business services space providing commercial information and business insights to multinationals right down to SME clients. Since its incorporation within the Australian market, they have grown to a team of over 600 staff and 6 locations throughout Australasia building their business on delivering unparalleled customer service.
Reporting into the State Sales Manager the role will entail selling clients risk management solutions into Tier 1 & 2 banks. This is an exciting opportunity within the WA market to capatalise on the brand name and develop relationships with banks. In a true Consultative Business Development approach you will need to engage with a variety of stakeholders promoting the benefits of service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced consultative BDM ideally coming from the Business Services sector. In addition you will display the following: ·
- A proven track record of new business acquisition in a B2B environment
- The ability to consult with clients to understand their business requirements
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A hunger for achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A Business Degree will be advantageous
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate our client is offering an attractive base plus super and tools of the trade including a car allowance.