You are here
Business Development Manager - Subscription Services
Seeking candidates with Research or Economic Data backgrounds
must offer B2B sales experience
About Our Client
An established research and economic outlook forum are currently seeking to add talent to their sales division in their local Sydney office. With offices located in every major financial city across the globe they offer a range of off-the-shelf and customised solutions for businesses that operate within a global marketplace. Offering information to every industry sector and for businesses of all sizes their research is used by their clients to enable them to make informed global business decisions.
As a Senior member of the sales team you will have direct responsibility over driving all business development activity across their subscription research data division. Through meetings, phone sales and industry events you will create and implement sales plans, conduct ongoing market analysis, manage relationships with existing clients and offer knowledge of global economic and business trends.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must offer the following:
- 5+ years B2B sales experience preferably selling BI, research or economic data.
- Experience selling into large corporations, government or financial institutions in Australia is highly preferred.
- Experience with organising / attending client events and conferences
- Proven experience in new business development
- Experience in selling subscription solutions
- Good understanding of the global economy and business trends
What's on Offer
By joining one of the industries key players you will be afforded the opportunity of conducting business with some of the largest corporations around. You will also be provided with a generous base + superannuation and an uncapped commission structure.