You are here
Business Development Manager - Team Leader
- Highly established membership organisition with great market presence
- Attractive package on offer with great incentives
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most established membership organisations in the country, with a long history of employer relations spanning several industries such as Telecommunications, Automotive, Manufacturing, Information Technology and FMCG. As a long-standing organisation within the Australian market they work with small, medium and large businesses, both homegrown and globally established.
- Manage and maintain a business development strategy for yourself and your team, generating revenue and increasing client and customer interaction
- Work alongside a well-established executive team, sourcing leads and conferring across business to leverage opportunities
- Drive member acquisition to high levels across the SME space, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Guide your team to excellence through initiatives and activity
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales track record in B2B environment
- Business Development experience (ideally within professional services or consulting environment or industry association)
- Team Leadership experience
- Strategy planning & implementation experience
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management skills; integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically; Have mental agility and intellectual curiosity
What's on Offer
A very attractive package encompassing access to grade-A facilities, free car parking, laptop, phone and car allowance and salary packaging benefits.