You are here
Business Development Manager - Trade Consultant
- International Trade Consulting
- Must have experience in business development - solutions
About Our Client
An Australian market leading consulting services organisation offering off the shelf and customizable solutions is actively seeking to add headcount to their Sydney sales team. Boasting unique solutions across several business consulting units, there is not much that this organisation cannot assist their clients with. With major focus on SME and Enterprise clients they have a client base which covers a national landscape.
As a Trade Consultant / Business Development Manager you will be tasked largely with focusing on new business acquisition across a SME portfolio in the NSW marketplace. As a strategic BDM you will be tasked with engaging with clients at MD level or equivalent to discuss their business strategies and plans for growth into the Chinese marketplace. Selling a suite of consulting solutions and export services you will be given full autonomy to make this role your own.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must offer the following:
- 5+ years B2B sales experience.
- Experience in international banking / financing OR experience selling professional services within international trade OR an energetic analyst from a Big 4 background.
- International sales experiences in consulting.
- Solution selling over product selling is highly preferred
- Be able to articulate value proposition in a consulting manner
- Must hold a completed University Degree qualification
- Must present professionally and demonstrate ability to have a driven attitude/mindset
What's on Offer
This business offers fantastic exposure to knowledge and understanding of a global marketplace, not to mention a great team, work environment and lucrative commission structure.