You are here
Business Development Manager - Travel Management
- Great autonomous opportunity with a TMC Brand
- Excellent commissions and uncapped earnings
About Our Client
Our client is a global TMC brand offering a return on their clients investment with leading travel solutions, insights and exceptional customer service. Our client works with Partners in over 140 countries worldwide and are looking to expand the Sales team here in Sydney.
As the Business Development Manager you will form a key part of the new business team focused on broadening their client base in the Middle Market. This field based sales role will see you responsible for winning new business and developing relationships, responsible for the following:
- Pro-actively sourcing and converting new business sales in a very fast paced environment.
- Drive sales in the Australia Mid Market which is currently defined as SME accounts (spend between $250K to $3M in business travel per annum).
- Achieving targets through transactional based sales as well as achieving team success in selling premium revenue though subscription to business travel services.
- Managing the state of New South Wales and maximising opportunities within this geographical base.
The Successful Applicant
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a proven track record in solution sales within the TMC industry.
- Be motivated to hit Targets and KPI's.
- Be self motivated in this autonomous role.
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Be polished and well articulated.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + great commission scheme.
- Autonomous role expanding your markets.
- Career progression with a multinational organisation