You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Communications Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a global Telco brand renowned for innovative technologies and products. Selling Telco and professional services, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive business in WA across the Minerals & Energy industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the coordination of multifunctional teams to identify, develop, drive, and close multi-technology solutions opportunities throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for pro actively driving new business by building and maintaining a healthy pipeline and developing existing relationships. Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to demonstrate a solution based approach in customer engagement while closing business. You must prove your ability to influence customers, partners and internal staff towards a high common goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, IT or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales or business management in multi-technology customer solutions.
- Strategic account planning experience.
- Experience in leading sales and developing proposals for complex technology or service projects.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Minerals and Energy operations is essential to be considered for this position
What's on Offer
The role is offering a chance to enter a well regarded multinational organisation which is continuing on a strong growth track in international markets. Our client offers a competitive market salary and package, and is looking for a proven performer to assist them drive growth.