You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial institution seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their dedicated team. This is a great opportunity to work for a renowned banking and finance organisation with numerous career progression opportunities.
As Business Development Manager your role will be to develop and maintain long term relationships with key partners and provide innovative solutions to customers within the commercial and SME market. Along with managing a portfolio of existing clients your focus will be on client acquisition.
This dynamic role will see you involved in the following:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key partners.
- Generating leads and prospective business opportunities to increase existing client base.
- Providing a first class and personalised service to customers at all times
- Achieving new business targets and revenue KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in business development within the commercial and SME market. This role is heavily focused on new business acquisition, therefore a proactive approach along with exceptional negotiation and presentation skills are crucial.
You will also be expected to demonstrate;
- Experience in developing strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- The ability to make formal presentations to external stakeholders.
- 4 + years experience in Business banking
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a business or finance related field
What's on Offer
- Flexible working practices
- Attractive remuneration package
- Culture driven by progression and reward