You are here
Business Development Manager
- BDM - National ASX Listed IT & Telcos Organisation
- Aged Care & Life Style Village Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable ASX listed Digital Entertainment business, providing fully integrated solutions for the Hospitality, Lifestyle Village, Aged Care and Resources Sectors. They operate from small scale projects to large construction camps, mining operations and lifestyle villages. Understanding that every project has its own unique requirements, our client is able to offer a customised solution enabling them to integrate into existing projects or support new operations. Due to rapid growth they are now seeking to employ a Business Development Executive to expand their business in Perth.
Reporting into the CEO, your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive technical sales knowledge in the business offerings that along with financial and selling skills can be applied to opportunities across the business unit.
- Effectively selling the full business proposition including hardware, software and services to meet complex customer business requirements.
- Ability to manage a large workload, typically leading several opportunities concurrently.
- Managing the Perth territory, effectively prioritising your time to maximise capability.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a self motivated and driven IT professional with recent experience within Aged Care or Lifestyle Village Sectors. A proven sales professional with a hunger for success, you will be comfortable generating new business and have the ability to seek out new business opportunities with minimal guidance. You will also be a strong presenter and have the ability to combine innovative business solutions with terms and conditions to create a final client proposal.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, super and generous uncapped commission scheme.
- Opportunity to progress
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking