You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Leading Australian Energy Business
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Australian Energy business, that is experiencing a huge growth period over the past few years. They are a highly innovative company, focusing heavily on Gas exploration and renewable energy. The role of a BDM has become available due to an internal promotion, and my client has a strong reputation for offering excellent training and career opportunities.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will be to generate new business through prospecting and marketing campaigns, along with cold calling and referral drives being key to your success. You will be expected to hit your KPI's on a regular basis, along with spending the majority of your time on the road. This is a highly Autonomous role, giving you huge flexibility in your day to day work load.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have:
- Preferably 3 years sales experience within the Energy Sector, B2B
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The drive to hunt new business, close instantly and manage long sales cycles
- Strong territory management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to adapt to different situations
What's on Offer
In return, you will be rewarded with an above market salary package and opportunity to grow your career within a genuine market leader who looks to promote from within their organisation.