You are here
Business Development Manager
- National IT Organisation
- Business Development Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a national MSP specialising in advisory and solutions. Due to recent growth they are looking for an experienced BDM to assist in driving business in WA.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the coordination of multifunctional teams to identify, develop, drive, and close multi-technology solutions opportunities throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for pro actively driving new business by building and maintaining a healthy pipeline and developing existing relationships. Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to demonstrate a solution based approach in customer engagement while closing business. You must prove your ability to influence customers, partners and internal staff towards a high common goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (IT or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or business management in multi-technology customer solutions.
- Strategic account planning experience.
- Experience in leading sales and developing proposals for complex technology or service projects.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for an experienced BDM to join a well regarded national organisation. Our client offers a competitive market salary and package, and is looking for a proven performer to assist them drive growth.