You are here
Business Development Manager
A rare oppportunity for a Business Development Manager within Business Services
A strong track record in a corporate sales environment is required.
About Our Client
My client is a big brand within business services- they have a market leading product portfolio and an extensive customer base across bluechips and SME's.
The overarching purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to develop a high level of market awareness of the value proposition across our target customer set and achieve the aggressive growth in new business targets for the key products / solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive sales experience in the credit and financial services, professional services and/or technology sectors (4-6 years).
- Proven ability to forecast accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Demonstrated understanding of pipeline management
- Strong sales track record of strategic sales in a complex market with a proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Solid track record in New Business Acquisition.
- Commercially astute - significant commercial business experience and knowledge; with a proven track record in selling B2B solutions to industrial customers.
- The ability to work effectively across organisational units and geographic locations.
- Personal presence and strong influencing skills.
- The ability to lead, motivate and energise people to co-operate and to perform well.
- Mature, well balanced and emotionally resilient.
- Ability to use their experience and provide wisdom, insight and energy.
- Exceptional personal customer relationship management skills and outstanding interpersonal and liaison skills with all levels of stakeholder.
- Excellent presentation skills (Written and verbal).
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager is paying a very attractive basic salary with a very lucrative bonus scheme.