You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Manager
- Competitive salary package with industry leading bonus structure
- Opportunity to join a competitively positioned firm
About Our Client
My client is a well established supplier of quality industrial pumps to the Sydney and broader Australian market. My client holds a competitive position in the provision of industrial pumps and pump components to the construction industry within Sydney and NSW.
The role is a Business Development Manager position and will involve pro-actively visiting civil, residential and commercial construction firms as well as retail distributors and provide them with equipment solutions. Some of the activities to be undertaken will include:
- Aggressively hunting for new business through targeted business development activities.
- Build on existing relationships to increase revenue stream.
- Managing the CRM.
- Involvement throughout the entire end to end sales process.
- Liaise with a diverse range of clients, both through retail and direct channels.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a hunger for obtaining new business, a tenacious attitude and experience of selling capital equipment into the construction or industrial sector. Some of the core competencies the client is looking for are:
- The ability to gain new and maintain existing sales channels using a variety of closing tactics.
- Experience of selling capital equipment into the construction sector.
- Evidence of a resilient and tenacious approach to selling.
- Strong technical ability and proactive approach to business development.
What's on Offer
My client offers a highly competitive salary package, with fully expensed company vehicle and an industry leading bonus package.