You are here
Business Development Manager
- Private Practice firm seeks business dvelopment professional
- Must have legal expertise/experience
About Our Client
An established and respected private practice law firm this company specialises in dispute resolution, litigation & personal, commercial and property transactions. Offering a unique value proposition this client puts their clients at the forefront of everything that they do. With a partner making the finals of the Partner of the Year awards (2016) this organisation really is an employer of choice.
As a Business Development and Marketing Professional you will be tasked with end to end activities across all functions and practices of the business. A unique and multi-faceted role your primary focus will be on driving business development initiatives. You will also have elements of marketing but will be supported by a marketing coordinator. Reporting directly to the CEO who you will given full autonomy to run the business development and marketing division with your results being measured on business outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must offer the following:
- Experience within the legal industry (an ex lawyer with business development experience is the ideal)
- Must have knowledge on the legal industry and have worked with partners or lawyers in a previous or current role
- Experience in developing and executing business development strategy - B2B sales
- Offer a thinking outside the box attitude.
What's on Offer
Not only will you have the opportunity to work for an employer of choice, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary not to mention the career responsibility to run a successful business development and marketing division