You are here
Business Development Manager
- Seeking Education & Training Sales (hunter) professional
- highly autonomous and client facing
About Our Client
An Australian start up which has just received significant venture capitalist investment is currently at the forefront of significant growth and are actively seeking to add to their sales team. Based in a fantastic waterfront office in Sydney CBD they specialise in facilitating leadership development seminars and developing curriculum programs. Albeit a small team, the team is backed by 50+ years experience within the industry and are well known amongst many Corporate and Government clients.
As a (hunter) Business Development Manager you will be given full autonomy of executing and delivery business development strategy by immersing yourself with your clients around their business strategy, discussing their pain points and providing solutions. This position is a pure hunter role which will see you integrating, building relationships and driving new business with organisations across a range of industries. The main focus will be selling to the C-suite but you will also have exposure to L&D, HR Managers & other stakeholders in a complex selling solution.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must offer the following:
- Ideally experience within the training and education sector (will also consider experiences with psychology, recruitment or professional services backgrounds)
- Proven experience in a complex consultative selling environment
- Proven within new business development roles
- Confident personality, passionate and a self-starter
What's on Offer
Working along side some of the industry's finest veterans you will be offered full admin support, training and development as well as given full autonomy to make this job as you want. ***Share Options Available***