You are here
Business Development Manager
- Exciting growth prospects
- Competitive salary package on offer
About Our Client
The client provides quality electronic components for the industrial, residential and civil sectors through a variety of wholesale channels. The company has an inclusive family culture, national presence and exiting growth prospects over the next 12-24 months.
The job will be highly client facing and be primarily based on the road aggressively hunting for new business. The core activities of the role will include:
- Selling a broad range of electrical products including; motors and gearboxes, signalling, process controls and switches and industrial automation components.
- Driving business through identifying and targeting key decision makers.
- Negotiating deals with clients based on their particular needs and circumstances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in electronics and experience selling through similar distribution channels. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of selling electronic components into wholesale distribution channels
- A strong 'hunter' mentality and track record of driving new business
- A self-starter able to work effectively in an autonomous manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a broader sales team.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a lucrative salary, including fully expensed company vehicle and bonus package.