You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Automation Technical Sales
About Our Client
Our client is a major international name in the Home and Commercial Automation market, offering a wide range of integrated automation systems. Our Client has a global presence and is internationally recognised for their design and functionality, combining innovation and highly technological solutions.
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Securing the business and closing the deal with key stakeholders
- Quoting projects and negotiating required pricing
- Provide specification and technical knowledge on automation and design
- Promote product launches to the market by preparing and presenting sales presentations to generate product knowledge and awareness
- Build relationships and retain key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
- Be competitively knowledgeable of all new technologies, market developments, and competitor offerings.
- Study all relevant market insight and competitive price and delivery requirements
- Develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalise on opportunities
- Report to General Manager on market conditions and performance
The Successful Applicant
- A driven, proactive self-starter attitude
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, and/or business management, and/or qualified by trade electrician
- Technical knowledge on automation and design
- Experience in the mechanical and electrical contracting and consultative technical sales with proven performance
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and present sales proposals that meet customer expectations
What's on Offer
- Aside from working part of a business that has a global reach, you will receive a very attractive package and work life flexibility and offering incentive for you to grow and progress.
- An attractive salary that includes $70,000 - $80,000 + super + car / car allowance + bonus will be offered based on experience.