You are here
Business Development Manager
- Perfect opportunity for someone really passionate about sales
- Challenging but rewarding position
About Our Client
An Australian owned and operated company, my client has been servicing all industries in WA for over 30 years. They are an industry leader and passionate about the future. Currently there is a need within their industrial division for a top tier candidate to service the WA and NT regions.
So what will you be doing?
This is a true Business Development Position which means you will not be servicing accounts. You will need to understand the industrial market of WA and identify new opportunities to chase and win.
The process to win work can be lengthy and will require you to interact with multiple stakeholders within an organisation to win the business. Once the process is through and the contract is signed you then move on to the next new opportunity.
- Identify new business opportunities within the market. This includes new business partnerships and new ways to reach the existing market.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities throughout WA and NT.
- Strong ability to multi-task as you will manage multiple opportunities as once.
The Successful Applicant
What do you need to have done?
- Proven success in a true Business Development position. You need to be highly motivated and have a true passion for sales.
- Previous experience in building a pipeline, managing it and closing the opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of the WA industrial markets. If you have sold a product or service to fabricators, manufacturers, miners or similar industries this will be highly regarded.
- Have the ability to travel regionally and to the NT when required. You may also be required to travel to other states around Australia at times.
What's on Offer
In exchange for your hard work in this challenging yet rewarding position you will receive a competitive salary + super + car + commission + company incentives.