You are here
Business Development Manager
- Excellent potential for career progression.
- Work in a brand new development selling top of the range facilities
About Our Client
This exciting company is a very well known and respected company within the hospitality industry. A market leader with a vast array of superior hotels throughout Australia and New-Zealand. An opening for a dynamic Business Development Manager has been created to join the VIC sales team. This role is based in Frankston in one of their brand new properties.
This position offers excellent opportunities to develop a new portfolio of accounts selling an exciting selection of serviced apartments, hotels and function space into corporate bookers and professional conference organisers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and securing corporate clients in the VIC market.
- Identifying and securing Conference bookers and professional conference organisers in the VIC market.
- Driving sales revenue through proactive account management and ongoing business development activities.
- Leverage sales opportunities through effective networking and key industry referrals.
- Build relationships through client entertainment and face to face meetings.
- Construct and present client proposals, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Manage sales pipeline and other KPI's to ensure successful achievement of budgets.
- To achieve and exceed quarterly targets.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a proven background in sales, preferably in hospitality or related industry. A firm understanding of account management and most importantly new business development is essential An excellent communicator you will have the ability to build lasting relationships and develop quick rapport with a multitude of key stakeholders.
The successful applicant must display passion and drive to achieve individual goals and targets, excellent negotiation skills and a firm grounding of the VIC market. An exceptional grasp of verbal and written communication skills is necessary.
Some additional requirements include:
- Superior time management and organisation skills are essential.
- Superior computer skills (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- A tertiary qualification is favourable.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a generous salary package. Be recognised and rewarded for your achievements in an environment where career progression is encouraged and fantastic opportunities within the national business are there for the taking.