You are here
Business Development Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation.
- Excellent salary package on offer.
About Our Client
Having been established in NSW for over 50 year the client is the lead provider of LED lighting solutions to the traffic sector in Australia and has strong positioning in traffic signals, traffic controllers, portable roadside technology, variable message signs (VMS) emergency telephones and road lighting.
The job will be highly client facing and be primarily based on the road managing relationships with existing customers and also driving new business through pro-active lead generation and business development activities.
- Selling a full spectrum of lighting products to the traffic and highways sector in NSW.
- Driving business through identifying and targeting key decision makers.
- Negotiating deals with customers based on their particular needs and requirements.
- Obtaining new leads and ultimately sales through lead generation and pro-active business development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in electronics and specifically experience in selling lighting. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of selling lighting products into the B2B sector.
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills.
- A self-starter able to work effectively in an autonomous manner.
- The ability to leverage existing relationships in order to maximise sales opportunities.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an industry competitive salary package, including a car or car allowance and bonus package.