You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- New market development enaging tier 1 clients in the Building Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a European brand with a global presence in the home automation industry. They provide premium innovative automotive solutions to high end residential spaces. Our client offers a scope of career progression with a global reach. Training and technical support will be provided with profitable remuneration dependent on performance.
- Analytically market map and develop a strategy to engage and retain tier 1 clients.
- Increase product and brand awareness by representing the client in a professional manner through attendance at the industry functions, events and client engagements
- Liaising with specifications and accounts team provide all client enquiries including product specifications and pricing.
- Develop and implement financial and operational models to ensure client retention and engagement
- Maintain records of all prospect activity within the customer relationship management system
- Establish buying cycles and manage project cycles
- Consistently knowledgeable of market trends to ensure maximum profitability of clients sales
- Monitoring KPI's and continue to implement strategies to achieve KPI's
The Successful Applicant
- Business Development Manager with hunter mentality when searching new revenue streams
- Business to Business experience
- Proven track record in engagement and retention of tier 1 clients
- Strong ability to multi-task and highly organised
- Analytic and negotiating skills
What's on Offer
Career Progression with an International Company with flexible working arrangements and technology provided to allow home office access