You are here
Business Development Manager
Seeking a Business Development Manager ideally from a security background
Proven Sales track record is essential with svtrong evidence of business wins!
About Our Client
My client provide a range of security solutions for domestic and commercial properties.
The Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Maximising revenue from an allocated sales territory to deliver annual sales budget
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager and State Operations Manager with identifying and delivering sales proposals in line with the sales strategy and margin objectives
- Target new accounts in order to maximise revenue and gross margin
- Assist with liaison, and follow-up of customers as required
- Achieve budgeted sales for revenue and gross profit
- Undertake face to face presentation to clients' for specific service and product offerings
- Prepare sales quotations as required
- Prepare tenders and major proposals as directed by the State Sales Manager
- Develop and deliver personal performance KPI's annually
- Manage weekly sales pipeline, forecast & activity through Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager will possess a strong track record in the Security Industry including and not limited to Business Development Management.
Position Specific Competency Levels
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; is output driven and can manage short and long term sales cycles effectively delivering the best solution to satisfy customer needs.
Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
Dealing with Ambiguity
Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty while multitasking a number of different core projects.
Relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager is paying up to 95,000 on base + super + car allowance + bonus