You are here
Business Improvement/Strategic Planning Team Leader
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- 5 Month FTC
- Unique Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client are a well known Australian not for profit organisation working within, environmental services.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, coach and support the team on providing exceptional service and task delivery.
- Ensure all risks are escalated and reported to senior management.
- Assist in the planning and improvement of business improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience working in a not for profit/government organisation.
- Previous role as a team lead/manager.
- Strong data analytics skills through the performance metrics.
- Ability to identify risks, issues and emerging trends.
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- 5 Month FTC.
- Fantastic Career Growth Opportunity