You are here
Business Process Reengineer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Fantastic Culture
About Our Client
Our client provides a variety of financial services to the Australian public they are a nationally recognised brand they are always enhancing their product offering and services.
The successful applicant is responsible for;
- Assist in all aspects of change management, inclusive of: building process re-engineering requirements and identifying all issues ahead of resolving.
- Develop business wide communication plans based on implemented changes.
- Creation of business process frameworks following up to date methodologies.
- Liaise with project team to establish communication channels to key stakeholders.
- Recommend ways of managing all concerns and risks to business managers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should ideally posses the following:
- Previous role within Business process engineering.
- Successful evidence of strategic plans.
- Ability to negotiate business plans.
- Solid process mapping and business process reengineering skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Degree qualified
- Financial services experience
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Fantastic culture