You are here
This position is now filled
Business Systems Analyst -MS Dynamics
- MS Dynamics experience
- CBD based
About Our Client
Our client is a well known business with international presence and offices based in the CBD.
The Business Systems Analyst will be required to work with the business units and the developers to improve on the system performance.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Process review and documentation
- Requirement management
- End to end business analysis
- Facilitation of workshops
- Utilise industry and internal modelling techniques to translate information into logical & physical representations
- Manage the elements of change
- Act as the point of contact for system implementations and enhancements
- Design of internal applications and databases
- System configuration and testing
- Data analysis and report creation.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have had exposure to Dynamics AX 2012 in a Business Systems Analyst role recently. Exceptional stakeholder management skills are essential to proactively manage relationships and gain support from the business. Candidates must also be able to work with both technical and functional teams.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to work with a leading business.