You are here
Business Systems Analyst
- *Leading Australian Retail Centre seeks Business Systems Analyst
- *Initial Six Month Contract.
About Our Client
A national well known retail shopping centre are seeking an experienced Business Systems analyst to join there business on an initial six month contract. Ever expanding this specialist retail business is going from one strength to another. The client really is niche within there marked and proud themselves on the specialist retail service they supply across the country.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To effectively implement programming knowledge to improve the documentation management.
- System upgrades and implementation where the business sees fit with the ability to test all changes made.
- Through business evaluation identify openings to further improve solution design identify areas for improvement, suggest changes and then implement to ensure user friendly effectiveness.
- Work through project processes from start to finish.
- Support the business operationally where they see fit to help drive forwards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- To motivate, lead and mentor colleagues to ensure work pressures are handled well and all tasks completed to the highest standards.
- Resilience with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Effective time manager to be able to work to tight project deadlines
What's on Offer
- Fantastic career enhancement
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work for well known national brand