You are here
Business Technology Global PMO Administrator
- Experience Global PMO Administration for a leading organisation
- Previous experience in a PMO Coordinator/Administrator role is essential
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
The Group operates in more than 30 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, Michael Page has brought job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. Turnover currently exceeds US$1 billion per year.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Facilitate and support IT Project Board governance meetings, including scheduling, minute taking, preparing documentation, reports, resource requirements, etc.
- Support the PageGroup financial project forecasting and reporting process (although responsibility for the financial forecasting process remains with the Global Head of PMO)
- The administration of all regular change delivery/PMO reporting (although responsibility for the content of reports at all times remains with the Global Head of PMO)
- Champion the use of the PageGroup Project Management Framework and tool sets, train stakeholders and users, undertake health and data quality checks, maintain and continuously improve processes, documentation, templates and SharePoint sites
- Manage, maintain and champion the use of the PMO tool sets; user administration and training, project registration and health checks, report/dashboard creation and distribution
- Capture, define, document and implement PMO related processes including the creation of work flow diagrams and associated documentation
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure consistent project governance in line with the PageGroup Project Management Framework; guide and assist with project registration, business case preparation and submission
- Provide support and administrative services to the Global Head of PMO
- Own and manage the IT approvals and all Resourcing processes including managing internal postings and liaising with hiring managers and administrators as appropriate regarding resource request status and owning the resource management log. Also liaising with Finance to ensure month end and Forecast headcount reporting is accurate.
- Other PMO activities as agreed with the Global Head of PMO
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience of working in a PMO co-ordinator/administrator role is essential
- Experience with the project management lifecycle is desirable
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint and MS Office suite)
- Able to work effectively and cohesively with people at all levels within the organisation
- Able to work successfully in virtual, cross-functional, cross-cultural environments
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills, including the ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple tasks
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver within set deadlines
- Able to carry out duties autonomously with little direct supervision Experience
What's on Offer
This is a position for an experienced Business Technology Global PMO Administrator offering a competitive salary based in the Sydney CBD on a 6 month fixed term contract.