You are here
Buyer - Raw Materials
- Attractive Remuneration package with employee benefits
- A convenient South East location
About Our Client
Our client is a large Global manufacturer and marketer of the most recognized brand in its category.
This is a reputable and world class business with steady growth, conviently location in South East suburbs.
Specifically you will:
- Deal with business unit stakeholders to confirm and set purchasing parameters
- Convert a large amount of requisitions into purchase orders daily
- Running low value RFx processes for specified commodities including supplier identification, request for quote, evaluation analysis and purchase
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate and confirm purchasing terms and expedite orders
- Utilise internal systems and processes to achieve set targets
- Analyse purchasing data to identify potential cost savings
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will have:
- You will demonstrate strong negotiation skills, possess highly developed analytic skills and sound commercial acumen.
- You will have the ability to influence key internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Utilise your strong communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is highly regarded, or ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- A sound knowledge of excel is essential
- Can work equally well independently or in a team environment
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join one of the Australia's leading manufacturing companies and work in a fast paced, innovative workplace.