You are here
- Excellent tam Culture
- Strong gowth and developement opportunities
About Our Client
A competitive global leader in the Travel Market - There is now an outstanding opportunity to join the Australian start up with exciting growth plans!
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be a key member of the buying/merchandise team, working to deliver on the company's profit objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to deliver a successful buy plan
- Manage product ranging and sourcing
- Ability to strategically manage your portfolio to meet financial targets
- Developing a promotional program to maximise sales
- Negotiate trading terms with suppliers
- Work with key internal stakeholders to best position the product
- Monitor industry trends and conduct competitor analysis to ensure market leadership
- Ability to develop and maintain successful supplier relationships
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 5 years buying experience
Good understanding of Market trends
You will demonstrate strong negotiation skills, possess highly developed analytic skills and sound commercial acumen.
You will have the ability to influence key internal stakeholders at all levels.
You will be able to develop strong strategic partnerships, be passionate about product, and have a strong desire to succeed.
What's on Offer
Brand new offices
Competitive Salary + Bonus