You are here
Cadet Sales Representative
- A great work environment with a company who promote from within
- B2B Sales environment servicing a range of clients
About Our Client
I am currently sourcing graduate sales professionals for a number of different clients. All are national organisations that offer a range of products and services to a range of industrial clients in the W.A. region.
As a Sales Representative you will be working to increase the client base:
- Deliver agreed monthly sales targets;
- Identify new business opportunities and build a pipeline;
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure that quotes are compiled and delivered successfully; and
- Maintain good knowledge around products and industries.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in business to business selling is essential to be considered for this position however someone with external estimating will be considered if they have been client focused. You will also be:
- Motivated and confident person.
- Experience in the fire industry preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and be articulate.
A Bachelors degree will be highly regarded in assessing your application.
What's on Offer
Salary will be based on experience however circa $45,000-55,000 + 9.5% super + Car + Commission is on offer.