You are here
This position is now filled
- Full time position.
- Opportunities for National Travel once a year.
About Our Client
Our client is a global logistics solution company, who pride themselves in supplying equipment to customers and industries of all sizes. With their success, they work with leading clients known globally and their client list continues to grow.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager you will;
- Develop and execute integrated acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Develop and manage the local online presence to increase brand awareness in new market segments.
- Manage business savvy events from conception through to execution.
- Lease with internal and external stakeholders to manage the campaigns and help drive the business forward.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Have 2+ years experience in a campaign management role.
- Have experience with both acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Have some experience with online campaigns.
- Be extremely organised and be comfortable working autonomously.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- National Travel opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary + Bonus
- Young collaborative team environment