You are here
- CRM Campaign Management
- Develop National Campaigns
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking online organisation that has been growing rapidly. My client is customer centric and sales driven, and has created unique loyalty programs with well known partners in the Australian market.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Support the CRM & Communications Manager in expanding and optimising the customer life-cycle strategy and all trigger based communications.
- Execution of customer marketing campaigns across Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Outbound and Direct Mail.
- End to end coordination of campaign segmentation, copy writing, briefing creative, HTML templates, approvals etc.
- Campaign planning including management of Campaign Calendar and Content Matrix.
- Create tailored marketing campaigns which feature dynamic content for added personalisation
- Deliver automation across promotional, administrative & transactional campaigns.
- Maintain reporting of all key campaign data, monitor daily and provide insight and recommendations to the management team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will show the following skills;
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing/digital position handling a large volumes of campaigns.
- Experience working on a major CRM technology platform.
- Demonstrated experience segmenting customer data and an understanding on how this is used to identify opportunities and develop targeted innovative campaigns.
- Understanding of a customer life-cycle and the various stages.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Solid attention to detail, strong communication and time management skills
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing/Business or related discipline.
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given a real opportunity to be involved in all aspects of CRM and campaigns. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a growing business. Attractive package and strong view for career progression.