You are here
This position is now filled
Capital Equipment Engineer
- Immediate start project role
- Leading infrastructure company with expanding footprint
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading infrastructure groups with a strong focus on growth and an ability to offer continued employment beyond the initial contract for those who perform to a high standard.
This role is a project based role with a crucial function within a capital works program aimed at achieving best possible results for a new equipment program.
The role will include -
- Creation of robust and accurate documentation to support investment decisions
- Assist in the creation of technical submissions for major capital projects
- Assist in implementation of the current and future period capital plan
- Liaise with key OEMs to ensure equipment meets desired operational requirements
- Assist in the drafting and or creation of specifications and project delivery plans
- Liaise with Operational and Technical stakeholders to ensure compliance site specific conditions
- Liaise with internal finance and procurement groups to ensure compliance with capital policy
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will hold the following key attributes -
- Bachelor of Engineering and ideally hold a professional designation.
- You will have proven experience in engineering design, specification development and/or professional technical writing.
- Knowledge in Australian standards- specifically AS2550, AS1418, ASNZS3000, OHS regulations will be looked upon favourably.
- Previous experience in a capital works progream where you worked with mobile mechnical equipment or heavy vehicle selection
- Strong excel skills along with an ability to analyise and evaluate product suitability
What's on Offer
This role is based on the client site and will work closely with the business intelligence team to ensure project performance. This role comes with an attractive saalary offering along with the opportunity to genuinely have an impact on a large capital program. This role is offered as a six month project role however for high performers there is an opportunity for future employment opportunities.