You are here
This position is now filled
- Permanent live-in role
- Claremont Location
About Our Client
Our client Continental Court is a 70 unit, 18 level strata development located in Claremont.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced site caretaker to assist the Strata Council and Strata Manager in all round building maintenance and management.
This is a permanent live in role that requires a hands on approach to the maintenance of grounds, facilities and the management of contract maintenance trades people. Responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate, schedule and perform general care-taking duties;
- Attend to minor maintenance issues;
- Supervise maintenance work performed by sub-contractors engaged by the strata company;
- Report failures or faults in alignment with WH&S policies;
- Ensure all areas are clean and well maintained at all times including coordinating waste collections;
- Operate and maintain cleaning machinery;
- Liaison with residents and owners;
- Investigate residents concerns, reporting to the strata manager & Council;
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have extensive experience within the facilities/building management space ideally coming from a trade or engineering background with experience in a customer facing environment.
- Formal or other qualifications - trade or diploma;
- Trade skills including electrical, plumbing, mechanical services will be highly regarded;
- Awareness of current issues and legal requirements affecting the built environment;
- You will be a self-motivated individual with a proactive approach;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer
- On-site accommodation
- Attractive salary
- Autonomous role