You are here
CFO - Part Time
- 3 days a week
- Brand new role in greenfield environment that is looking for change
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned FMCG experiencing significant growth through developing new products and working more efficiently. With state of the art facilities in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, this new CFO position has arisen to strategically assist the CEO in reviewing the company, implementing best practice and driving the wider team to sustained long term success.
As the Part time CFO for this company, you will be required to work 3 days a week and will be in charge of the Finance and IT teams as well as being an integral part of the senior executive leadership for the company. Reporting to the CEO you will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to commercially & strategically asses a manufacturing business from a financial perspective and provide high level recommendations.
- Experience in developing an ERP system implementation and ability to achieve ROI, including providing management reports with insights into costs and profitability by product and brand
- Development of accurate costing tools with clear reporting back to the business.
- Implementation of best practice across the company from a finance perspective.
- Risk Management
- Work closely with the IT team including line management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a proven leader who has previous experience in this industry, level of management as well as specifically looking for a part time position. You will be:
- CA or CPA qualified with proven track record, preferably started career in chartered and/or large corporate with more recent private owned experience
- Exposure to ERP system implementation and ability to achieve ROI, including providing management reports with insights into costs and profitability by product and brand
- Strong people management skills including mentoring and up-skilling of a finance team.
- Proven ability of partnering with Senior Management team across broad range of functions, able to influence and hold people accountable
- Strong cash flow forecasting experience
- Evidence of commercial evaluation of manufacturing process
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity for a Part Time CFO to join a company exceeding expectations of growth. Salary package pro rate to 3 days.