You are here
- Analyse change through testing, process and system reviews.
- Unique opportunity to join a Top 5 full-service global investment bank
About Our Client
The client is a Top 5 full-service global investment bank. They are now seeking an experienced Change Analyst to join their change management team.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Processes and policies review, creation and approval by all relevant stakeholders
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system review, creation and approval by all relevant stakeholders
- Risk identification, mitigation and/or acceptance related to the project
- Effective relationship building with a range of stakeholders
- Ensure operational KPIs are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Thorough understanding of IVR/Eclipse systems
- Thorough understanding of financial services processes and policies
- Experience of operations in a consumer business
- Process improvement experience
- Proven history of pro-active stakeholder management and ability to influence stakeholders to make change.
What's on Offer
A competitive package and the opportunity to develop in Top 5 full-service global investment bank.