You are here
- Change Manager role to work on a digital implementation project
- $100,00 - $120,000 + Super
About Our Client
Work for an organisation that prides itself on the ongoing investment of its staff and driving its core values through everything they do. Not only do they educate their students and encourage high performing work culture, they are continuously driving community engagement. Their history dates back to the 1970's and recognising the technical journey that our society has learnt to embrace, this organisation is going through some major technical changes and needs a Change Manager to support and drive this process.
Reporting in to the Senior Project Manager, this role will be expected to support the major implementation of a large digital innovation. You will be required to lead, develop, communicate, maintain, and enforce the technical change management process. This person will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focusing on the people side of change management during a technical project.
- Plan and co-ordinate all significant changes regarding the digital implementation.
- Work on major internal projects, ensuring a smooth delivery out to end users across multiple business functions on a global scale
- Identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Facilitate workshops and other interventions to promote change management initiatives throughout the organisation
- Promote a culture of change management behaviours and continuous improvement into the organisation including managing resistance
- Investigate and resolve problems. Anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolution
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar change management role with a large amount of technical exposure. You will have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage a high workload and conflicting priorities whilst delivering a high standard of results. This role will be fast paced and will require someone with technical ability. Exposure across Education or Government would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Immediate Start
- $100K - $120K + Super (pro rata)