You are here
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park Location
About Our Client
A major infrastructure programme office based in Macquarie Park, the organisation is currently undergoing significant growth. This project is part of Australia's largest public transport project and will be a great opportunity for an end-to-end change manager to make a huge impact in a very large organisation.
The change manager will join a team of 15 HR professionals and will be responsible for the management of scoping, planning, implementation and embedding of change for an October 2016 implementation of an EDRMS systems within a very large matrix organisation. This person needs to be immediately available and have the ability to hit the ground running.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly experienced in delivery of end to end IT / behavioural change management projects
- Enjoy the challenge of managing a complex change programmes in a matrix organisation
- Able to work autonomously as a member of an energetic and supportive team
- Of course excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to set a clear path for this programme within a number of other change and organisational initiatives
- Able to commence immediately and deliver an initial draft strategy quickly
What's on Offer
A chance to play a big part in Australia's biggest public transport project based in Macquarie Park. This role is initially for 4 months with a very high likelihood that the role will be extended.