You are here
- Channel Manager selling to insurance brokers, accountants and associations
- Company in high growth phase
About Our Client
This iconic UK business has taken the market by storm since establishing in 2010; if you wish you might even call them a market disruptor. Offering a unique and customised service offering to SME and Enterprise clients in the area of HR, insurance and OH&S they have aggressively taken the Australian market by storm. Having successfully grown the business month on month at an exceptional rate, the business is still largely within growth mode. With a unique value proposition, couple with a fantastic management team who are known to only employ the best, they are actively seeking to add a new headcount to their Sydney based team
As a channel manager you will have a direct line report to the Head of Sales, separate from the direct sales team. You will be largely focused on taking their product range into new channel partners. With a new business target focused on new business within the corporate environment and channel partners you will work towards a number of set KPI's and measurable goals. A highly autonomous position you will be guided by the management team but also left to get on with what you know how to do best - deliver new business outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- 5-8 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience in channel management (experience selling into associations, insurance brokers, accountants highly preferred)
- Experience selling White label products (not essential)
- Experience selling to HR professionals and broader networks across the C suite in a large enterprise environment
What's on Offer
As a newly created position you will work closely with the management team and well as be offered a transparent commission structure for any new business which you bring into the business. This company has amazing reviews and its brand speaks for itself.