You are here
Channel Sales Manager
- Channel Sales Manager role
- Audio products used in professional environments
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of Audio products used in a wide range of commercial and professional clients. They currently require a Channel Sales Manager to look after the Australian distribution of their product in conjunction with a list of preferred channel partners.
The role of the Channel Sales Manager will be to engage with the channel partners to drive sales volumes and ensure profitable returns for the company.
You will be expected to help assess and identify new business opportunities in conjunction with the channel partners, attend joint visits with end users and get product specified for new builds or refurbishments in the commercial, retail, government or entertainment sectors.
You will also be required to assist the channel partners by training and coaching their field sales staff on the technical aspects of the product.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred background for the successful candidate would be the following;
- Previous experience working in a channel sales environment - meeting, assisting, training and developing relationships with distribution partners
- Ability to work in a new business development focus with the commercial, retail, government or entertainment sectors
- Knowledge of selling Audio / Video / Lighting products would be beneficial
- Track record working in a self sufficient and individually motivated environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for hte Channel Sales Manager will be offered the chance to work in an autonomous role, mostly based in Inner W. Sydney, with a competitive base salary, super, bonus and a bonus of 20% of base salary on target earnings.