You are here
Chief Financial Officer - 7 month contract
- Strategic CFO role in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
My client is an independent market regulator working closely with leading private sector organisations, industry bodies and government organisations. They are responsible for ensuring high quality service delivery of critical products and services across NSW.
This is a strategic Chief Financial Officer role responsible for the day-to-day management and running of the Finance and IT function and reports through to the Chief Executive.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of Finance and IT services in support of business requirements and needs
- Partnering with the Executive Team and senior management in delivering budgets and business plans and providing decision support as required
- Partner closely with project delivery and management team on project deliverables and financials
- Prepare, monitor and report on funding requirements and allocations to ensure business requirements are met
- Deliver upon effective internal financial and technical controls
- Implement and deliver financial and management reporting to ensure project and function deliverables & KPIs are met
- Drive process improvements as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Chief Financial Officer or Head of Finance candidate looking to add value in a part-time capacity. You will have a track record in working and providing sound strategic direction for a high-performing executive team. Experience working in or alongside Government or other Regulatory bodies will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Part-time role in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Competitive salary of $200,000 plus super pro-rata'd
- Work in a complex and high-performing environment