You are here
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Driving Process Change
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist within the agribusiness industry sector with a head office based in the Eastern States they are in the process of expanding their WA branch. Due to recent mergers and acquisitions the business is expanding and they require a strong CFO to drive change and process.
Experience of driving change and process improvement is essential, together with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, this position requires a hands on approach overseeing the finance and administration function ensuring strong process and control as well as managing key projects to deliver change and develop the business to be market leader in their field.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of the accounting function through to the profit and loss, budgeting, reporting and balance sheet
- Managing and coordinating the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Management of the finance and administration team
- Determine milestones for business growth and identifying time frames and financial targets to achieve this.
- Communicate and build relationships with internal stakeholders to drive processes and change
- Implement and manage the integration of a new accounting system
- Work with the CEO to manage mergers and acquisitions and be the key finance contacts
- Act in the CEO role in their absence
- Apply risk management principles and processes to relevant work activities
- Streamline accounting processes and implement change across the business
- Present to board members on a quarterly basis and play a key role in the leadership team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you must be a commercially astute qualified Accountant and CFO with the ability to lead a team, drive change and identity and implement process improvements. You must be able to demonstrate managing, coordinating and preparing monthly financial and management accounts, budgets with ability to interpret complex information. An MBA qualification and experience working within the Agribusiness sector is highly desirable. Candidates seeking relocation within Australia are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central location
- Opportunity to drive change in a growth market
- 2iC to an experienced CEO