You are here
Civil Designer/Traffic Engineer
- Permanent role
- Relocation provided
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
The core focus of the civil design engineer is to be the primary point of call for all civil/road design. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Road design, drainage, traffic management.
- Engaging in civil project work and overseeing the project is completely properly and on time.
- Engage and manage subcontractors through project life cycle.
This role will be based in Bunbury.
The Successful Applicant
- Civil Engineering qualifications or similar.
- Must be familiar with using the MX Design software.
- Specific knowledge in roads / pavement / commercial infrastructure.
- Experience in liaising and managing multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic residential location in Bunbury.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Join a market leading consulting group.