You are here
Civil Site Supervisor
Inner Suburbs Perth
- Fantastic short term opportunity within a local government organisation.
- Great prospect to get experience in a new industry.
About Our Client
- Our client is a local government organisation within an ongoing exciting civil works project.
- Civil Site Supervisor needed to guide and mentor a Civil Works team.
The role within the organisation is a Civil Site Supervisor to join the Civil Works team. The main aspects of the role will include;
- To be able to guide and mentor the civil works teams on site.
- Be able to get hands on joining in with machine operating and leading by example.
- Hands on specific supervision and training to the team
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate will ideally have;
- Supervising experience on site, and preferable 5 years experience previously operating machinery.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with roads and drainage is crucial
- The ability to coach and mentor younger members of the team and demonstrate leadership skills.
What's on Offer
The client is looking to offer;
- An attractive hourly rate + superannuation.
- Great exposure and experience to a local government organisation
- 4-6 week short term contract.