You are here
Client Relationship Consultant
- CBD Location
- Career progression
About Our Client
We are partnering with an industry leading organisation which, due to natural growth, is seeking a Client Relationship Consultant. This organisation offers excellent career progression and development.
Your key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting a team of Client Relationship Managers
- Supporting and implementing treasury systems
- Reviewing client treasury processes and reporting
- Providing direct client support and training
- Performing financial analysis work
- Scoping and testing new software developments
- Building and maintaining Cloud-based infrastructure and services for clients
The Successful Applicant
What will set you apart is your desire to learn and make a difference. You will be a proven team player with excellent communication skills and at least two year's experience working in a related financial role. Some knowledge of financial markets and derivative hedging products is desirable (ideally interest rates or FX). Appropriate tertiary qualifications will be expected.
What's on Offer
This organisation offers a competitive salary package and well as excellent career progression.