You are here
Client Side Project Manager - Capital Works
- Great opportunity to join an iconic operator of a diverse asset portfolio
- Convenient Sydney Location
About Our Client
Our client is a well known organisation, who has a diverse range of unique assets they own and operate. They have an immediate requirement for a Client Side Project Manager - Capital Works with to work out of their offices in Sydney. This is a great opportunity to join an iconic organisation where you can add value to their Capital Works team.
Reporting to the GM Projects, my client is looking to recruit a Capital Works Project Manager with extensive experience within the consulting and building industry, preferably from the front end with delivery of minor capital works projects. You will possess strong communication skills, coupled with a strong level of experience within stakeholder management will be required to ensure projects have no delays or issues. Located in a very convenient Sydney location, giving you the opportunity to work with a dynamic team across a number of high profile and diverse projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following criteria:
- Strong Capital Works Project Management experience within the consulting or building industry within a NSW state Government agency would be preferred.
- Experience in a client side role preferably in the front end delivery of projects
- Strong level of experience dealing with multiple stakeholders with excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join a market leading organisation who own range of iconic assets
- Excellent working environment with strong career progression opportunities
- Immediate start available
- Long term contract of 12 months.