You are here
This position is now filled
Client side Project Manager - Large institutional role
- Client Side Project Manager - Capital Works
- Highly regarded institutional client with exciting pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading institution who is looking for a Project Manager to join their in house PMO team and deliver on a range of major capital works projects. This is a highly regarded institution that is looking for a proven Project Manager to join their Melbourne based team to work on a number of large projects.
As Project Manager you will be joining the in-house PMO and will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of a range of exciting capital projects. You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your workload and your responsibilities will cover front-end planning and feasibility through to sign-off and handover following completion. Many of your projects will be within a live environment and you will work closely with a range of key stakeholders to ensure they are fully engaged throughout the process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Solid track record in project delivery working on the client side or for a leading consultancy, ideally with experience working in a live environment.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management, Architecture or a related field.
- Proven experience producing detailed and accurate written reports.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport and excellent working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity with the following key benefits:
- Permanent role with an ongoing pipeline of exciting projects.
- Immediate requirement to join an established in-house PMO.
- Opportunity to progress your career working directly for the client.
- CBD location