You are here
Commercial Analyst | Iconic Brand | CBD Fringe
Work life balance
Ongoing training and development
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with a diverse portfolio. They are now looking to implement a commercial framework to drive business growth into 2017.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your key duties will be across:
- Interpreting data and providing commercial analysis for the major divisions.
- Identifying new opportunities and driving revenue across the group.
- Providing support across budgeting, forecasting and developing their strategic planning.
- Preparing quarterly management reporting across the divisions for General Managers.
- Providing insights and analysis to understand customer behaviours and trends.
- Any other ad hoc strategic analysis at a business or project level.
The Successful Applicant
CA/CPA qualified, you will have a commercial background across financial business partnering at a strategic level. Those with exposure from the Retail and/or FMCG sector with customer and product knowledge will be highly regarded. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to influence and engage with senior non-finance stakeholders across the organisation. The ability to run a project end to end and be self-motivated but also be part of team will also be important.
What's on Offer
- Work life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Dynamic and fast paced team