You are here
- Commercial analyst with corporate finance exposure.
- Commercial analyst with valuations exposure.
About Our Client
I am working with multiple clients regarding roles within the analytical space. I am working with ASX listed businesses and also private investment businesses.
Some are looking at acquisitions and growth and others are looking at cutting costs and streamlining processes.
There are a number of analytical roles I am currently looking to recruit within the Investments, corporate finance and equities space. The key focus is to deliver analytics and financial models to support investment and strategic decisions. You will be supporting internal and external stakeholders to evaluate commercial, operational and business initiatives and opportunities.
Some of the key duties are listed below:
- Creating and developing life-cycle economic models
- Preparing internal economic valuations using metrics including IRR, NPV, ROCE and payback
- Conduct commercial and sensitivity analysis
- Provide analysis to senior management where required
- Assist with feasibility studies and due diligence where required
- Advanced excel skills essential
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and maintain accuracy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proved analytical exposure, ideally from a corporate finance/economic or valuations background.
Financial modelling is vital and ability to communicate with all seniority levels and ability to influence business decisions.
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified or studying with an MBA, CFA or CA.
What's on Offer
The roles will offer a range in terms of salaries, I am keen to speak to candidates between $90,000 - $130,000.