You are here
- Great opportunity for a commercially astute Big 4/Mid-tier first time mover
- Work at a large and complex FMCG organisation
About Our Client
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is one of the most recognisable brands on a global scale. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking to add a high performing and ambitious Commercial Analyst to their finance team.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Accurate and timely management reporting
- Advise on and prepare commentary on monthly performance
- Provide financial analysis and support for commercial decisions
- Liaise with a range of internal stakeholders regarding their individual departments, specifically pertaining to budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and financial performance.
- Create and present detailed results and business plans to senior leaders
The Successful Applicant
The successful application will be CA or CPA qualified, you will be Big 4/Mid-tier trained and passionate about making a move into industry. You will possess highly developed analytical skills, demonstrate strong commercial acumen and will be comfortable interacting and engaging with a multitude of stakeholders. You will be a team player and work successfully in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Senior level management
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary