You are here
- Work as part of a close knit team
- Great Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a national industry leader with large and supportive finance team. Strong performance has resulted in the need for an additional analyst to join the team and work with a group of Regional Managers to support strategic decision making.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial analysis and strategic support to a group of regional managers. Your role will include;
- Provide business performance and departmental analysis identifying key issues and trends
- Make recommendations on financial impacts to guide the decision making process
- Compile high level reports, proposals and ad-hoc analysis as required
- Rolling 12 month forecasting
- Annual Budget analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA or CPA qualified with a university degree in accounting. You will ideally have 6-8 years experience in an industry role. Candidates with commercial analyst experience in a large Australian or International business are encouraged to apply. Large system exposure will be a positive.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.